Welcome to MRI Associates
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION
MRI Associates is doing our part to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have taken precautions with how we handle our patients’ appointments.
· We will no longer be seeing Walk-In X-Rays; all patients have to be scheduled for their exams.
· Each patient is questioned at time of scheduling if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, and rescheduled if so.
· Each patient receives a text 24 hours ahead of schedule time asking to reschedule if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
· Each patient receives a call 4 hours ahead of schedule time asking to reschedule if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
· Each patient receives a text 2 hours ahead of schedule time asking to reschedule if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
· We have signs on the door asking patients to not enter facility if they are displaying symptoms of the COVID-19.
· We have signs on the door asking patients to wash hands upon entering facility.
· We ask patients a list of questions at time of check-in and turn them away if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
· All front-end employees and techs are cleaning all surfaces after patient use.
Thank you from all of us at MRI Associates.
WE ARE A STATE-OF-THE-ART DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING FACILITY
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, x-ray and other diagnostic testing plays a key role in identifying and managing health conditions, diseases and illnesses. At MRI Associates, we use the latest techniques and technology to provide healthcare practitioners and patients with the data they need to make informed care decisions. As a premier provider of diagnostic services in and around Tampa Bay, we pride ourselves on our attention to every patient we serve, offering complete, compassionate care to ensure patients feel comfortable and confident throughout their experience with us.
We also make it easy for physicians to get the critical information they need by implementing a user-friendly environment for accessing MRI and other diagnostic results and patient information while implementing secure, HIPPA-compliant practices that ensure the highest degree of confidentiality and privacy.
MRI AND MORE: COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC TESTING SERVICES
At MRI Associates, our offices are equipped to handle the broadest range of diagnostic testing, including:
HIGH FIELD MRI
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a method of obtaining detailed pictures of internal body structures without the use of radiation or radioactive substances of any kind. This is accomplished by placing the patient in a magnetic field while harmless radio waves are turned on and off.
MR ANGIOGRAM (MRA)
MRI Angiography (MRA) is an MRI study of the blood vessels. It utilizes MRI technology to detect, diagnose and aid the treatment of heart disorders, stroke, and blood vessel diseases. MRA provides detailed images of blood vessels without using any contrast material.
Arthrography is done most commonly to identify abnormalities associated with the shoulder, wrist, hip, knee and ankle. Patients who undergo this procedure usually have complained of persistent, unexplained joint pain or discomfort. Arthrographic images may allow identification of problems with a joint’s function or indicate a need for a joint replacement.
MRI Associates is dedicated to the emerging technology of low-field, patient-friendly magnetic resonance imaging systems. Claustrophobic, obese and pediatric patients,
MRI Associates is dedicated to the emerging technology of low-field, patient-friendly magnetic resonance imaging systems.
Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is another non-invasive breast imaging tool that produces detailed images of the breast. Breast MRI utilizes a magnetic field and radio waves as well as an intravenous injection of a contrast agent to highlight breast abnormalities.
CT scan; Computed Axial Tomography (CAT) is a method of body imaging in which a thin x-ray beam rotates around the patient. Small detectors measure the amount of x-rays that make it through the patient or particular area of interest.
An X-ray examination uses electromagnetic radiation to make images of your bones, teeth and internal organs. Simply put, an X-ray allows your doctor to take pictures of the inside of your body.One of the oldest forms of medical imaging, X-ray is a painless medical test that can help your doctor in diagnosis and treatment.
Ultrasound imaging is a common diagnostic medical procedure that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce dynamic images (sonograms) of organs, tissues, or blood flow inside the body. Prenatal ultrasound examinations are performed by trained professionals, such as sonographers, radiologists, and obstetricians.
Mammograms are specialized X-ray examinations of the breast. Two types of mammogram studies are commonly performed. A SCREENING MAMMOGRAM is performed on women who have no current symptoms or breast problems while a DIAGNOSTIC MAMMOGRAM is performed specifically to evaluate a breast problem or revisit a previous abnormal finding.
Echocardiogram, often referred to in the medical community as a cardiac ECHO or simply an ECHO, is a sonogram of the heart. Also known as a cardiac ultrasound, it uses standard ultrasound techniques to image two-dimensional slices of the heart. The latest ultrasound systems now employ 3D real-time imaging.
DEXA - BONE DENSITY
Bone density scanning, also called dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA or DEXA) or bone densitometry, is an enhanced form of x-ray technology that is used to measure bone loss. DEXA is today’s established standard for measuring bone mineral density (BMD).
OUR PATIENTS COME FIRST.
The Patient is our number one priority. We pledge to provide a professional environment with exceptional technology where you will always receive the highest quality care. At MRI Associates, we understand that dealing with a health issue can be a nerve-wracking experience for patients, and we strive to ensure the services and environment we offer are 100% patient-centered. We offer:
- State Of The Art Diagnostic Technology
- Board Certified Radiologist On Site
- Transportation Upon Request
- Same Day Appointments
- All Technologist Certified
- Pre-Registration And Insurance Verification
- Relaxing, Upscale Atmosphere
- Reports To Physicians In 24-48 Hours
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Auto Insurances Accepted – 100% LOP’s
- Films And Reports Online (EMR Software)
- Appointments Available 7 Days A Week
- Patient And Physician Web Portals
- A Compassionate Staff That Appreciates And Values Individual Patients And Their Unique Needs
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE.
To learn more about our services, explore our site or call us at one of our seven convenient locations today.